Saturday 12 July 2014

More Flowers, Anyone?

It seems I can't resist taking pictures of the flowers in our garden. They seem to change every day and I don't want to miss any of the new blooms. So you might as well have a look at them too. That's basically all this post will be - pictures of flowers. Oh and a little bird I managed to catch. We have so many birds in the garden this year since we put up more bird boxes. There was a butterfly on the lavender but I didn't get a picture.

I'm still cutting the lavender and the sweet pea is getting better with having been cut. The final picture is some flowers I cut to have in the hall for my sister arriving to stay at the weekend. You can see that I excel in flower arranging - NOT. Enjoy!








Sea holly - not a flower but I love it.















I am certain that bit of fern wasn't sticking out like that when I took the picture! You know what? My flower arranging skills are even worse than I thought. The flowers would look better if left in the garden.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I am calling you out on this, your flower arranging skills are very good!!!!! Don't knock yourself. The arrangement is great and they make a great welcome to your home!! I totally understand the need to take photos of the flowers in your garden, they are so lovely and you just want to keep them all don't you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - you are very kind. At least the flowers made a nice welcome for my sister. We're heading out now for coffee!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this and I read them all. I will try to reply as soon as possible to any comment that needs a reply.